Trademark and Design Registration
If your company creates a product with a new name or a unique and novel design, you should register it. This way, you can claim exclusive rights and prevent others from copying or using it without your authorisation.
Since many different criteria apply in the process, we offer tailored advice on registering your brand name or design. Legal expertise in this field is particularly important when creating and protecting a new product, brand or name.
There are four levels of protection of commercial signs: Company Name, Trade Name, Brand and Domain Names. Each of them requires a different scale of research and protection, and different rules apply in each case.
By checking beforehand whether your company or product name is still available for intended activities you avoid costly mistakes or procedures. Afterwards, when a trademark is registered, it can still be exposed to risks. Thanks to our Trademark Watch, you will be notified anytime someone applies for a trademark similar to yours. The sooner we can react, the better.
3 Reasons to register your trademark
1. Your own trademark is a unique asset of your company and distinguishes you from competitors
2. Prevent competitors copying or abusing your trademark
3. The trademark registration is indefinitely renewable and you can add an "®" to your trademark
Our legal experts will guide you in applying the necessary parameters in order to carry out an optimal registration for your services and goods and relevant region.
- Availability Search
- Trademark Registration (Benelux, European Union or Worldwide)
- Trademark Watch
- Trademark Dispute Settlement
- Trade Secrets
- i-Depot & Copyright
- Domain Names (disputes & watch)